How Do I Contact Frontier Airlines at Las Vegas Airport
Las Vegas Airport is a public airport that serves both as a civilian and military airport. You can expect an unforgettable and pleasant experience at the airport every time you have a flight with Frontier Airlines. The airport consists of 2 terminals, terminal 1 and terminal 3, and 92 gates. It is the largest airport in Las Vegas. You do not have to think twice about “How do I contact Frontier Airlines at Las Vegas Airport” as there are multiple channels to contact Frontier Airlines at Las Vegas Airport that can be used for communicating with the airport to get assistance or to get the solution to your query.
The contact information of the airport is given below. You need to dial the number that is most relevant to the issue you may be facing.
- For General Information: You can call the number (702) 261-5211 to speak to an agent.
- For Parking information: The number (702) 261-5121 can be used to contact an airport representative.
- For Lost & Found - The lost and found number is (702) 261-5134.
- For Facsimile - The number is (702) 597-9553
- For Paging - The number (702) 261-5211 can be used.
- For TDD - (702) 261-3111
- For Parking Info - (702) 261-5121
- For Accessibility: 7022615770
You can send a letter to the address given below to contact the airport.
Clark County Department of Aviation
P.O. Box 11005
Las Vegas, Nevada 89111-1005
You can expect a reply after the airport receives your letter.
What terminal does Frontier Airline use
Frontier Airlines uses Terminal 3 in Las Vegas.
What are the facilities and services at Las Vegas Airport for Frontier Airlines passengers
There are various facilities and services at Las Vegas Airport for frontier airlines passengers.
- You can contact Lost and found in case of a lost baggage at the airport.
- Restaurants and shopping stores are available at the airport.
- Transportation services like buses, taxis, and car rentals can be booked.
- You may get free wi-fi, and currency exchange is also available.
- Ground handling can be contacted for any information that passengers may need.
- Post office services can be availed at level 2.
- The airport offers smoking areas near gates C, D, and E.
- Pet relief areas, meet and greet spots, and kids play areas are at the airport. You can call Frontiert Las Vegas Airport Phone Number to navigate your way through the airport to the area where you may be required to be.
- There are various lounges at the airport that passengers can use to take a breath before their flights. One can get newspapers, wi-fi, food and drink, and clean bathrooms.