Where is Lufthansa Airlines at Lisbon Airport?
When you have a Lufthansa flight to catch at the Humberto Delgado Airport, then you get to the Airport where you might get some of the issues that need to be resolved timely. The issues can be related to parking, baggage, lounges, restaurants, special assistance, terminal matters, medical issues, etc. These and other problems can be resolved if you know How do I contact Lufthansa at Lisbon airport? So that you can get all the issues resolved as soon as possible from the customer support of the Airlines. Go through the below contact details of the Airport mentioned below and enlighten yourself about the same so that you can make your journey stress-free:
- Airport Address - Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, 1700-111 Lisboa, Portugal.
- Airport Code - LIS
- Customer Service - 24 hours a day and seven days a week
- Email Address - email@example.com
- Airport Website - https://www.ana.pt/en/lis/home
- Ticket Counter - 7 am to 11 pm
- Number of Terminals - 2
Contact the Lisbon Airport on the phone?
No matter what the issue is, once you get to the Airline, you just want that you get instant solutions for them. The Lisbon Airport has provided the Lisbon Airport Customer Service Phone Number for each query so that the passengers can contact the Airport separately for each query and they do not have to go through any troubles. Some of the contact numbers for the issues are listed below:
- Airport Information - +351 218 450 660.
- General Queries - +351 218 435 550.
- Lost and Found - +351 218 401 176.
- Baggage Enquiries - +351 211 451 595.
- Medical Services - +351 93 725 8347.
- Flight Information - +34 90 214 52 04.
What Terminal Lufthansa can be found at Lisbon Airport?
When you are at the Airport, you try to get to your flight as soon as possible, and for that, you should know at what Terminal you need to reach. Lufthansa Airlines operates its flights from Terminal 1, so if you get any issues, you can resolve them easily at the Lufthansa Airlines help desk.