Iberia Airlines Chile Office
Iberia Airlines operates in a total of 45 countries around the world, including Chile. If you want to add special assistance to your flight or have any queries, then you need to contact customer service for help. To get through with a live person, you can call the Iberia Chile Phone Number, and the executive will provide assistance regarding your query. When you get in touch with a live person, explain the issue and get an instant response.
Procedure to contact Iberia Airlines at Chile Airport
- Dial up the airline's Chile Airport contact number (+56 2 2690 1796) or +56-55-328-0642 or +1-802-341-3409.
- Choose the button for the preferred service from the IVR.
- After waiting for a few minutes, your call will get associated with a live person.
- Explain the query to customer service along with the required reservation details.
- The live executive is going to quickly respond to your query and get you the answer.
What terminal is Iberia Airlines at Chile Airport?
Iberia Airlines operates its flight services from Terminal 2 at Chile Airport. If you have any queries or need to get the boarding pass, then get to the airline's office at the airport, and the executive will help you in completing the check-in process. For any query, you can directly ask the executive, and they will provide you with an answer.
At what time shall I reach Chile Airport for the Iberia flight?
The airlines expect their passengers to reach the airport 2 hours prior to the departure before a domestic flight and 3 hours before an international flight to complete their check-in process. The passengers can get their boarding pass 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure through the online check-in method.
How to report a lost item to Iberia Airlines at Chile Airport?
While traveling through the Chile Airport, if you have lost any item, then immediately reach out to the lost and found department at the Iberia Airlines Chile Office, and a live executive will help you find it. However, you can also report a complaint for the lost item through the official website.
Services offered by Iberia Airlines at Chile Airport
- Booking a flight ticket - You can book a flight with Iberia Airlines from Chile Airport to your desired destination through the reservation counter.
- Making changes to your reservation - If any passenger wants to make changes to their flight, go through the reservation counter at the airport. Provide the booking details, and the executive will assist you in making the changes.
- Complete the check-in process - Reach the Iberia check-in counter at Chile Airport 2 to 3 hours before the flight departure and get the boarding pass.
- Special assistance - Any passenger that requires special assistance for their flight, needs to contact customer service at least 24 hours before the departure and the airline will provide it when you reach the airport.
- Lost & Found - When you lose your baggage or any item at the airport, head to the lost & found counter to report the item and they will help you get your item.