TAP Portugal Barcelona Office
A lot of travelers find themself in a situation where they need direct assistance from airline personnel. So, if your travel arrangements require you to contact TAP Portugal at the Barcelona Office, you can place the call and talk with personnel directly. To learn about contracting personnel, you must read this article and additionally get a few essential details related to the office.
TAP Portugal Barcelona Office Contacting Information
- Office Address: Aeropuerto de Barcelona, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
- Office phone number: +34 900 05 39 13 or +34-919-496-466 or +1-802-341-3409.
- Airport Name: Josep Tarradellas Barcelona–El Prat Airport
- Airport Address: 08820 El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
- Airport phone number: (+34) 91 321 10 00
- Airport Code: BCN
- Airline Website: https://www.flytap.com/en-pt/
- Airport Website: https://www.aena.es/es/josep-tarradellas-barcelona-el-prat.html?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=GMB_BCN
How do you call TAP Portugal at the Barcelona Office?
If the travel requirement is to talk with a live representative at the office, you must wonder about the calling method to follow. The TAP Portugal Barcelona Phone Number +34 900 05 39 13 or +34-919-496-466 or +1-802-341-3409, which can be used to reach out to a representative to obtain help of any travel kind. As you ring a call on the phone number, you will have to follow the automated voice commands.
What are the working hours of the TAP Portugal Barcelona Office?
The working hours of the Tap Portugal Barcelona office are 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. So, a person wanting to call and connect with a live representative for travel queries can call the office anytime and obtain assistance.
Which terminal does TAP Portugal use at Barcelona Airport?
Barcelona Airport, Josep Tarradellas Barcelona–El Prat Airport consists of two main Terminals- 1 and 2. All the flights of TAP Portugal are scheduled on Terminal 1 only, whether they are departing to a domestic region or an international region. So, for your TAP Portugal flights, you must use T1 at the Barcelona Airport.
What services does Tap Portugal offer at Barcelona Airport?
Plenty of travel-related services are offered by TAP Portugal Barcelona Office that a person can attain by contacting them. A few of the services are outlined here in the list that is available:
- Ticket Office: This is for requesting flight bookings as well as modifications to the previous booking.
- Immigration Service: The immigration service would be available by the office, which will help you travel internationally from the Barcelona Airport.
- Baggage Allowance: The passengers wanting to learn their allowance for the baggage based on the fare type or person who would want to add additional allowance can contact a representative at the office.
- Special Service: For travelers who want special assistance at the airport for easy access to flights, they can contact the service by contacting the office.
When can I check in for a TAP Portugal flight at Barcelona Airport?
The check-in timing depends on the destination you are flying to with TAP Portugal from the Barcelona Airport. For the domestic regions, the check-in window at the airport opens 2 hours earlier than the boarding time of the flight. However, for the international regions, you can check in 3 hours earlier than your flight's departure time.