Spirit Airlines Office in Norfolk Airport
Spirit Airlines is the only Airline offering non-stop flights to Norfolk Airport daily worldwide. If you want to add an assistant service like a wheelchair for a companion, travelers can access Airport Lounge or In, Flight Entertainment, or Wi-Fi services. Passengers can contact Spirit Airline customer service at the spirit Norfolk Airport phone number or visit their office address. You can find the necessary contact details mentioned below:
- Spirit airlines office in Norfolk Airport: Norfolk International Airport, 2200 nor view Avenue Norfolk, Virginia 23518.
- Spirit Norfolk Airport phone number: 757-857-3351.
- Norfolk Parking Administration: 757-857-3348
- Norfolk Spirit Lost and Found: 757-857-3823
- Spirit Airline WhatsApp number: 855-728-3555
- Spirit Airlines official website: www.spirit.com
- Norfolk Airport official website: www.norfolkairport.com
- Norfolk Airport Wi-Fi Technical Support: 866-364-4408
Travelers can select the query vertical and connect with customer service to make new changes to existing reservations or add needed airport services. You can also visit the spirit airlines office in Norfolk Airport in case of lost and damaged Baggage or last moment changes of seats, destination, or any other query.
Norfolk Airport provides different services to travelers:
If you have a layback flight, the airport offers several benefits for passengers' convenience so they can relax and enjoy good food without any stress. Here is the list of various services which Norfolk Airport provides:
- Currency Exchange Facility to travelers, which opens & closes from 8 am to 9 pm.
- ATM facility at airport premises so customers can easily withdraw cash in the main terminal, arrival terminal, and concourses.
- Airport Luxurious Lounge Access for Economy class and Business Class Travelers for domestic or International flights.
- It offers multi-cuisine cafes on the Departure terminal or outlets like Starbucks, Mcdonalds, KFC, etc.
- Passengers can enjoy unlimited Free Wi-Fi access on airport premises.
- You can easily find rental cars, cabs, and uber or parking lots.
- Duty-Free Allowance.
- Kiosk near ticket counters for self-check-in.
- Hudson stores to buy newspapers, magazines, or last-minute gifts for kids or friends; it is located in the main Lobby.
- Family restrooms are available at the arrival Terminal.
- Pet Relief areas are also available at the Departure terminal of the Norfolk Airport.
Is Spirit Airlines coming to Norfolk
Spirit Airlines started its service at Norfolk Airport on March 8, 2023; it is the first Airline that operates non-stop flights to Fort Lauderdale and Orlando at Norfolk Airport daily. It also connects flights to the Caribbean and Latin America at low fares compared to other competitive Airlines. Spirit airlines provide new cabin interiors and In-Flight Wi-Fi to their travelers.