Spirit Airlines Princess Juliana Airport
Spirit Airlines is an Ultra-low-cost American-based airline. The airline offers its flight to several airports in and out of America. Princess Juliana Airport is one such airport that offers its runway for Spirit flights to land or take off. The airport is situated on the island of the Dutch side near the shore of Simpson Bay Lagoon. If you are planning to get the flight from Juliana or vice-versa. You may need some vital information about the airport. You can use this blog's help to gather the information required for your journey.
What is the Spirit Airlines office Address at Juliana Airport
Passengers can visit the spirit airlines office in Princess Juliana Airport to get the necessary information for their journey. Here is the address that you need to visit:
Contact information of Spirit Airlines at Juliana Airport.
- Phone number- +1 721-546-7542
- Terminal- 1
- Email Address- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport code- SXM
- Facebook- facebook.com/SpiritAirlines
- Instagram- instagram.com/spiritairlines
- Twitter- twitter.com/SpiritAirlines
What is the Airport address
Passengers want to know the address of the respective airport to reach there on time for their flights. If you booked your flight from Juliana Airport, you must visit this airport.
- Skyport Building, Simpson Bay (next to the Texaco gas station)
- Simpson Bay
- St. Maarten
What is the parking rate at Juliana Airport
Travelers visiting the airport with their vehicles must park their cars in the airport's parking area. Passengers are not allowed to park outside the terminal, which is reserved for the taxi. Officials may tow your vehicle, and the airport will not be responsible. However, you can park in the airport area. They have plenty of spaces for vehicles in their public parking area. They have 323 spaces for cars. You are supposed to pay a fee for the parking as listed below:
- Monday to Thursday- $2 for 1st hour and $1 for every hour after.
- Friday to Sunday- $2 for 1st 30 min and $1 for the next 30 min, and $1 for every hour after.