Can I Contact United Airlines Brussels Airport?
United Airlines is one of the best in class passenger carriers established under American aviation experts' guidance in 1926, and it provides flights to over 300 destinations. The airline operates in every field systematically with the help of 84000 employees. The airline offers several options to connect with the customer service staff, including online and offline approaches. Both ways are included in this article, but before that United Airlines office in Brussels Airport is located at Leopoldlaan, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium. Here are the different ways mentioned below.
The mailing option will let you compose a mail regarding your query and send it to the United airline customer service team at the official email address UnitedAirlines@united.com. You can also attach a supporting document with the mail so the airline authority can verify it and contact you.
Via Phone Call
The phone call option will provide you with the United Brussels Airport Phone Number 1-800-864-8331, which can be dialed from your preferred location. The number will directly connect you with customer service, with whom you can talk regarding your query related problem without any hesitation. It is quick as well as effective.
For baggage service: 1800-335-2247
For special assistance: 1-313-234-6992
Via social media
The social media platforms will provide you with a channel through which you can share your query on the airline's official social handle pages mentioned below.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/United/
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/united
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/united
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/united
Some of the important links are mentioned below?
- For online check in: https://www.united.com/en/us/checkin
- For flight status: https://www.united.com/en/us/flightstatus
- For baggage inquiries: https://www.united.com/web/en-US/content/travel/baggage/delayed.aspx
- For baggage lost and found: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/baggage/lost-onboard.html