Can I Contact United Airlines Edmonton Airport?
United Airlines consists of several fleets that include Airbus, Boeing, etc., and the number of fleets is 721. These fleets are available at an affordable pricing list so that you can reach your destination by saving expenditure. Airlines not only provide the fleet facility but also provide different ways to connect with the United Airlines office in Edmonton Airport. You can go through the ways and other information mentioned below. The United Airlines' Edmonton airport office is located at 1000 Airport Rd, Edmonton International Airport, AB T9E 0V3, Canada. The best way to connect with the office authority is through calling, which provides a toll-free number 800-864-8331.
- You need to open the official page of Edmonton Airport.
- After that, click on the contact us tab and click on the call us icon.
The call us page will show you the United Edmonton Airport Phone Number 800-864-8331; dial it and get connected to the customer service executive after following the IVR instructions mentioned below.
- Press 1 for flight status
- Press 2 to manage your trip
- Press 3 for baggage claim
- Press 4 to speak with the customer service executive
- Press # to disconnect the call
Working hours: 24 hours
For contacting United airline Edmonton airport office: 1780-890-8900
For baggage services and information: 1800-335-2247
Contacting the United office through mail?
You can connect with the authority via mail at UnitedAirlines@united.com, in which you can compose a mail regarding your query and attach the supportive documents so that after receiving your mail airline authority will verify your documents and contact you back at your registered details.
- Online check-in: https://www.united.com/en/us/checkin
- Flight status: https://www.united.com/en/us/flightstatus
- Baggage lost and found: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/baggage/lost-onboard.html.
- Inquiries for baggage: https://www.united.com/web/en-US/content/travel/baggage/delayed.aspx