Do you have 24 hours to Cancel with Aer Lingus?
For any passenger, it becomes crucial to be aware of the Aer Lingus Cancellation Policy. This will clear all the issues and doubts that arise when canceling a flight because there are some charges by the airline for canceling after a set time frame. So, in the following discussion, you can explore all the details, rules, methods, and other things.
Explore the Cancellation Policy of Aer Lingus
When anything operates on rules, chances decrease of any inconvenience or charges; in other words, if you follow the Aer Lingus Cancellation Policy carefully, the airline can not impose any additional charges for canceling the flight:
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy, which denotes you will not charge anything if you cancel the flight within a span of 24 hours of the booking.
- If any traveler breaches the time limit and cancels the flight, the airline will indeed impose the charges.
- Non-refundable ticket holders may cancel the flight but not be able to get a refund from the airline. (if they cancel it after a period of 24 hours).
- For all the elite member travelers, you can cancel your flight before 2 hours of your flight departure.
- For any other assistance, you can dial the phone number of the airline to know the rules.
Find techniques to cancel your flight
Visit the website and cancel the flight
The plans, sometimes, don’t go as scheduled, and the condition to cancel the flight can arise at any time. In this regard, if you wish to learn the method to cancel the flight:
- Visit the official website of Aer Lingus.
- Enter the PNR Number, last name, name, etc., and find your flight.
- Tap on “Edit My Flight” and then to the “Cancel a flight” option.
- Fill out the refund form and submit it to end the method.
Call the representative
As per the Aer Lingus Cancellation Policy, you have to call the concerned authority (from which you made your reservation) to cancel the flight. So, if you have booked via the airline, you need to call 1 (800) 474-7424 or +1-802-341-3409 and request the agent to cancel your journey on your behalf. You are advised to carry all the ticket details, essentials, etc., and present them to the agent.
Approach the help desk
The third method you can consider to cancel your journey on Aer Lingus is via approaching the help desk at the airport. This method is convenient as no service or Internet charges will be imposed. So, for that, you are suggested to carry all the documents in order to verify your identity, and the rest will be taken care of by the executive.
Unlock the charges imposed by Aer Lingus to cancel a flight
The cost to cancel a flight usually begins from $80 and can go up to $300. However, the cost to cancel a flight also depends on the time you have to cancel the flight.
Can you get a full refund if you cancel the flight?
As far as you are eligible in its Aer Lingus Cancellation Policy, such as cancellation made within 24 hours of the booking, you can get a 100% refund.