How Do I Change the Name on my Aeroflot Ticket?
Aeroflot is a Russian airline that provides budgeted flights across Russia and several international destinations. Suppose you made a reservation with the airline and made a typing error in your name while booking. You should rectify your mistake before the check-in. Otherwise, the airline may stop you from boarding the flight. Read this article and inform yourself about Aeroflot name change guidelines.
What are the policies for changing the name on an Aeroflot ticket?
If, while making the reservation, you mistakenly typed the wrong name and now want to make necessary changes to save yourself from any problem when boarding. You will have to go by the Airline's name change policy. Here are the policies of the airline for name change are discussed.
- The passengers can change a maximum of three letters in their name.
- Travelers must make the necessary changes before boarding the flight up to 24 hours before take-off time.
- The Airline will permit you to change the name if it is happening for any legal reason like marriage or divorce. However, they are supposed to present the legal documents as proof of that.
- The passenger should be the same after changing the name. They cannot issue the ticket to a different name to another passenger.
- You will have to make the changes according to your government id.
What is the name change process on the ticket in Aeroflot?
The passengers who want to change the name on their ticket will have to follow the process below:
- Head to the Homepage of Aeroflot.
- Click on the "Manage my Trip."
- Fill the booking summary with your last name and reference number.
- Get your booking details and click on name change in the menu.
- Make the necessary changes in your name as per your government id.
- You must attach and submit a government document with the right name for the proof and click on submit.
- The Airline will make the changes as suggested by you and send you the details of your new booking with changes on your registered email id.
How do I make changes in my name at Aeroflot via call?
The passengers can also join the airline's representative and ask them to make the changes. They will convert your name into a new one with the changes you demand. You have to dial Aeroflot Phone Number 1866-879-7647 or +1-802-341-3409 and tell them your concern. They may ask you to provide a government id. Provide them with all the details on the call and get your name replaced with a new one with the changes you demanded.
Aeroflot Name Change on Ticket Policy, Fees
There should be multiple reasons; the travelers need to change or cancel the booked itinerary ticket in case of wrong spelling, divorce or marriage, and other circumstances like the traveler's first name or last name being replaced. To understand more details, customers must check the Aeroflot Name Change on Ticket Policy Fees, given in the information below. The Airline provides this flexibility to update the changes within 24 hours of booking.
Terms and Conditions of Aeroflot Name Change Policy:
- Travelers must know all the terms and conditions applicable during name changes on reservations.
- The Airline does not allow their travelers to change their full name.
- When passengers proceed to the modifier of name within 24 hours of booking, then the Airline provides them the benefit of free name adjustment.
- For those who want to change their name, the customer has to provide valid identity proof to verify the correct word.
- Aeroflot permits the passenger to change their name on the ticket in the case of divorce or marriage. To correct this, you need to submit the legal documents to pass the verification.
- You can change the name on the reservation for free only once. When PNR is amended, then the tickets will be reissued.
- Customers who hold Aeroflot flight tickets are eligible to correct, but the change is not qualified if you have their partner Airline ticket.
- Once the process is completed, the passenger updates the new correct name, and the Airline will reissue the itinerary with the updated name.
- Only those who have bought tickets via the website or app can make the necessary changes, but if you have purchased through a third party, then it is not applicable.
You should check the policy first to know the eligibility of tickets for Aeroflot Name Change; if customers need clarification, feel free to connect with their customer service team.
Aeroflot Name Change Fee:
The Airline provides the flexibility to change the name for free within 24 hours of booking. Still, if you are trying to modify the title after the risk period, Aeroflot will charge an affordable fee to update the required changes. The Aeroflot Name Change fee depends on factors like fare type, airport location, time of request, service class, and other choices. Otherwise, you can call the customer service team to know the exact change for the specific route.
How to modify the name on Aeroflot flight tickets?
The Airline provides three ways to modify the name on the existing reservations according to Aeroflot Name Change on Ticket Policy, Fees online, through calling customer service and visiting the Airport help desk office. Let's talk about the online method, considered the most popular and convenient way to update the necessary ticket changes.
- You need to visit the Airline website first.
- Customers should tap on the Manage Booking icon, which is given on the homepage.
- Passengers should fill in the details like confirmation code and last name.
- The screen will show a few options to make the required changes.
- Click on it to update the correct information carefully to avoid any inconvenience.
- Kindly attach the necessary documents for verification.
- If the itinerary is eligible, you will take forward the payment method and receive the updated ticket via email.