Air Canada Airlines Check-in
Check-in is an important prospect of air travel. This process allows the airline to acknowledge that you will indeed travel via the booked flight, and it also gives you time to confirm that you will board the correct flight. Along with this, the feature allows the passengers to select their seats before travel and also ask for any services they deem necessary for their travel, like taking their pets, medical services, etc.
The Air Canada Airlines Check-in also allows these services and options at the check-in time. The airline promotes the online check-in method to ensure all the passengers complete this process in time and don’t delay the flight departure.
Following lines will clarify the associated rules and methods for this process.
- When you decide to check-in at the airport, please reach the counter at least 120 minutes before your flight leaves.
- Passengers can also check-in via the online service. This feature becomes open 24 hours before the departure time.
- Passengers need to reach the airport to drop off their baggage before boarding. This process usually takes time, so it is advised by the Air Canada Airlines Check-in policy that passengers also check-in their luggage online.
- You can also use the official app to web check-in, and this feature also becomes live 24 hours before the departure.
- The airport check-in for any flight starts 12 hours before the take-off and goes upto 3 hours before the departure.
- Passengers can select their desired seats from the virtual seat map at the time of check-in and submit requests for any additional services.
The passengers can contact the airline support team for guidance on the online procedure or any other services they require. The staff will help you to the best of their ability, and this is always enough.