Air Canada Covid Cancellation Policy
Air Canada is undoubtedly one of the best airlines you can come across. They have made sure that if you cancel a refundable flight. Then you get a complete refund without any cancellation charges.
Before canceling Air Canada’s reservation, you must be aware of the general cancellation policy and the Covid-related policy.
What is Air Canada's cancellation policy?
- In case your flight has been canceled by Air Canada. Then you will get a complete refund of the reservation you have made. However, you need to ensure that you have filled out the refund claim form within twenty-four hours of the cancellation.
- To avoid the cancellation fee, you need to ensure that you have canceled within twenty-four hours of booking. Also, you need to make the booking at least seven days before the flight's departure date.
- You need to ensure that you have carried your Covid negative report. Only then you’ll be allowed to board the flight.
- Your report should not be more than twenty-four hours old. Only then your report is going to be valid.
- You’re supposed to follow the basic WHO Covid guidelines before boarding the flight. For example - wearing a mask.
- In case your flight was canceled due to some Covid-related reasons. Then you’ll receive a complete refund regarding that.
- Suppose you were not allowed to board the flight because you have not fulfilled the covid-related policy. Then you’re not going to receive the refund regarding that.
- If you have made the reservation on the official website, you can make the online cancellation yourself; however, if you made the booking through a third party. Then it would help if you connected with them for cancellation.
Suppose following the Air Canada Covid Cancellation Policy mentioned above. You’ll be successfully able to cancel and get the refund you have been looking to get.
Procedure to make the cancellation
To make the cancellation, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Access Air Canada’s website.
- Now you need to choose the “Manage Booking” button.
- Now enter the booking number and the name of the passenger.
- Soon you’ll get the booking you have made.
- Now tap on the cancellation options, and your booking will be canceled.
That is it. Once you have made the cancellation, you’re going to receive a confirmation email. You can even connect with customer support regarding Air Canada Cancellation Policy and the procedure.