Air Canada Flight Change Fee Policy
Are you looking forward to making some changes to your reserved flight? You don't need to worry, as Air Canada's flexible change flight policy makes it possible. As per the Air Canada Flight Change Policy, the airline allows you to make any changes free of cost if you do it within 24 hours of booking; however, if you fail to do it, you might have to bear the change fee based on your ticket type.
Air Canada Change Fee
- Basic Economic: Passengers with basic economy tickets cannot make any changes after the risk-free period.
- Standard fare: You need to pay around $ 100 for flights departing in 60 days or less and around $ 25 for flights departing in 61 days or more.
- Flex fare: The airline charges a change fee of around $ 50 for the flight departing in 60 days or less and around $ 25 for the flight departing in more than 60 days.
- Comfort fare: Having a comfort fare, you might have to pay a change fee of around $ 25 no matter whether your flight departs in 60 days or less or more.
- Latitude, Premium economy, and business class tickets: You don't need to pay any additional fee if you purchase any of these tickets.
- Award ticket: If you have an award ticket, you can make changes up to 2 hours to departure. The change fee varies depending on the fare class you travel. The change fee varies from $ 100 to $ 75 per direction for all ticket types. However, passengers with altitude super elite 100 K are not being charged.
The above is the change fees you need to pay per the Air Canada Flight Change Fee Policy. However, if you have any doubt, speak to the customer support team of Air Canada.