How many bags are allowed in Air Europa?
Get the Baggage Policy to add more luggage on Air Europa
Air Europa Airlines is extensively famous as the third-largest Spanish airline that provides extreme comfort and pleasure during a flight journey. It lets you compare and book your flights to over 130 destinations worldwide. When you complete your booking, you get an allowance for seat selection, flight change, and cancelation, and you add extra baggage via the manage booking service. If you want to add extra bags to your booking, you need to comprehend that the Air Europa Baggage Policy assists you in avoiding unnecessary trouble. You will get complete information about the baggage allowance with its size, weight, and number of baggage you can carry depending on your route.
What is Air Europa Baggage Policy?
Air Europa allows you to check your one piece of checked baggage and one piece of carry-on bag without paying any charges. The maximum weight should be at least 23 kg in Economy class and 32 kg in Business. You need to ensure that your carry-on baggage size does not exceed 40 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm. But if you need to increase the pieces of baggage, weight, and sizes, you are required to pay the surcharges accordingly. If you want to get more details about Air Europa Baggage Policy for different ways of travel to your required destination, read some basic essential points and make your journey convenient with your baggage conveniently.
- When you book your Air Europa flight ticket in Business class, you may travel with two carry-on bags of which size must not exceed 55 x 35 x 25 cm.
- If you have one personal accessory, its size must exceed 40 x 30 x 15 cm in the Economy classes.
- If you want to travel with your carry-on bag with Air Europa, you can carry a personal accessory free of charge, such as a handbag or briefcase.
- When you fly in tourist class, you will get permission to travel with your carry-on bag of up to 10 kg at no cost.
- When flying in business class, you can travel with at least two bags of up to 14 kg without any charges.
- When purchasing additional baggage online, you must go to the manage booking section to get discounts.
How to add more luggage on Air Europa?
Air Europa allows you to add more luggage to your booking via manage booking or contact a live person. You must add your baggage per the Air Europa Baggage Policy, making you eligible to add and remove your luggage online. You can also complete this process during a flight check-in service conveniently.
- First, visit the booking website of Air Europa Airlines and go to the manage booking section on the same page.
- Enter the passenger's reference number and last name, clickk on the continue button, and get the booking details.
- Go to the baggage section, click on add more luggage, choose your personal, and check baggage that you can add by selecting the weight and size of the bags.
- After completing the task, you must pay extra charges to add more luggage with excess weight and sizes.
If you still need help with your baggage allowance and need help adding your preferred baggage, get significant details about the Air Europa baggage policy that helps you avoid unwarranted trouble.