What is the baggage allowance for Air France?
When a passenger makes a reservation with Air France Airlines, they must have complete information about the traveling rules and regulations, especially for the baggage. It is essential for you that you have full knowledge of the Air France Baggage Policy so that you will carry your luggage without any inconvenience. Although you will be served with superior services on your traveling, if you still have any queries about your bags, then you can get the customer service representative, and they will provide you with the necessary assistance for your issues. We will discuss the same in detail in the article mentioned below.
What are the baggage policies of Air France Airlines?
Before you travel with Air France Airlines, you need to have complete guidance for Air France Baggage Policy. It will make your journey more convenient, and to check more for the luggage, you must go through the policies as described below:
- If you are traveling in Economy class, then you are allowed to carry one handbag and one checked bag on your journey.
- The passenger who made the booking in business class or the premium economy class then you can carry two cabin bags and three checked bags.
- You need to put a name tag on your items of luggage that are provided by Air France Airlines.
- The size of your check-in bag must be 55 by 35 by 25 cm, and the weight should be 7 kg, including handles and wheel. If the weight increases more than the set limit, then you need to pay the charges as per the weight.
- In the cabin bag, the passengers are not allowed to carry a power bank, lighter, flammable chemicals, and other restricted items.
- You can add the bags by using the Kiosik machine.
- If you add your luggage after check-in, then you may need to pay the additional fees for that.
How do I add extra baggage at Air France Airlines?
If you are traveling to an international and you need to carry additional luggage, then you can use the online process. It is the most straightforward way, and you need to obey the instructions mentioned below:
- Navigate to the official webpage of Air France Airlines.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the My Booking tab.
- Under that tab, you will get the Manage My Booking option.
- Now, fill out the booking reference number and the last name in the given boxes.
- Tap on the Search option.
- You will have the details of all the flights and select the ticket on which you need to add the extra bags.
- Once you complete the process, you will get a confirmation text on your mobile phone.
- You also need to check the Air France Baggage Policy before adding the baggage.
Can I add extra bags at Air France Airlines by calling?
You can use the phone call process to add your bags at Air France Airlines. You need to make a call to customer service at 1 (800) 237-2747 or +1-802-341-3409. After that, your call will be moved to an automated voice. It will instruct you on the steps. After completing the procedure, your call will be forwarded to the representative. They will guide you with the Air France Baggage Policy and the mediums to add it.