Tickets are completely refundable if cancelled within 24 hrs of making the booking and the booking was made somewhere around multi week (168 hours) prior to passing of their air terminal at the outing.
- Prior to Scheduled time, discounted after found $300 retraction charge per kid and grown-up; child appointments are completely refundable.
- After movement has started, the ticket cost is nonrefundable
- For flake-outs, the ticket worth is forfeited and the ticket can't be used towards additional voyaging or rebooked for another movement day.
Premium Economy Class:
- Prior to flight takeoff, discounted after found $300 retraction charge per youngster and grown-up; child appointments are completelyrefundable.
- After movement has started, the toll is non-refundable (for instance comprehensive of any fuel overcharges) but can be used as credit towards the other Air New Zealand charge of equivalent or bigger importance.
- For flake-outs, $150 charge will deducted.