Does Allegiant Air charge for wheelchairs?
Allegiant Airlines is a popular airline that offers flight services to various continents and countries worldwide. The passengers can make the flight booking with the airlines without even having a second thought about it. The airline provides quick aid and assistance to passengers facing any medical emergency. Sometimes, the traveler might even require the Allegiant Air Special Assistance. Special assistance will include the wheelchair requirement, pet travel, and many more. If the traveler faces any issues while requesting special assistance, they can directly connect with the customer support team of the airline. Read the full blog to get the details.
Mention the details of the assistance provided by the airlines to the passengers
The airline's customer support team offers passengers quick help and services. Allegiant Air offers special assistance to travelers of many types. You can get the details of it here below:
- Pet Assistance: If the traveler wishes to take the pet on their flight journey, they can request it at least 48 hours before departure. You can also add for your pet when making the flight reservation, and after the reservation, you can use the Manage Bookings sections. The passenger must follow the policies, rules, and regulations, and airlines will not allow you to take the pet for travel.
- Wheelchair assistance: If the passengers require wheelchair assistance, they must request it at least 72 hours before the scheduled flight departure timings. Airlines will charge no additional fees from the passengers for providing wheelchair assistance. You can also use the Manage Booking section from the airline's website to add the wheelchair to your flight reservation.
- Infant child: The customers taking their infant child to their flight reservation will have to add it to their flight reservation.
- Medical assistance: The airlines will allow you to get medical assistance at least 24 hours before the flight departure. The airline focuses on offering quick help and assistance to the person who got severely injured.
How do we get special assistance from the airlines through the online mode?
If you wish to take assistance from the airline, you will be required to give a prior intimation to the airline, and it must be within the airline's policies. The online process to get the assistance is an easy and convenient process. You can follow the steps mentioned below to get assistance through the online mode:
- Firstly, move to the official portal of Allegiant Airlines.
- Go to the customer's support and help page.
- Now click on the Special Assistance option.
- The form will appear on-screen.
- You need to fill out the form.
- Review the form before submitting it.
- The agent will give the call back to you within 24 hours.
Assistance through phone call
Passengers looking to get special assistance from the airline can add to their booking through "Manage my Booking" on their official site. However, if you are unable to understand the online process, make a call to the agent to apply for special assistance by following the process below:
- Dial 1 (702) 505-8888 or +1-802-341-3409 and get a person from Allegiant Air.
- Ask for the assistance you require.
- Get the payment link and make the payment.
If the traveler faces any additional grievances related to the airline services, they can try to go to the airport.