Many policies can be followed to handle the flight ticket with the airlines easily. When people don't frequently fly by air, they don't know many ideas about the process of flight booking, or if they wish to make any changes to their already booked flight, then they get baffled about the procedure they have to follow and how will it work from the end of the airlines. But the policies made by the airlines ease the process for their passengers.
The Allegiant Flight Change Policy is as follows:
- If the change on the booked flight of the passengers is made within 24 hours of the booking, then there will be no charge levy on them for the changes.
- Suppose the ticket was booked under the flexible charge and the passenger comes under the elite member category. There will be no charges for the changes as this will come under the additional benefits for those members.
- The passengers who booked their ticket in economy class are not allowed to avail of the service of flight change as per the Allegiant Flight Change Policy.
- If the changes were made on the booking of 60 days, then there will be no penalty or charges for making the changes on your flight ticket.
The process to make the change on Allegiant Air
- Go to the official website of Allegiant air and locate the manage booking option.
- Fill out the detail, including your PNR and the passenger's last name.
- After getting in on the page mentioning your flight details, look at the option of "flight change' and make the required changes to your flight.
- Follow the on-screen process to complete the penalty payment with the ticket fee difference between the previous and the new flight, if any.