How Do I get a Refund from Iberia?
After making the reservation with Iberia Airlines, you can cancel the booking and apply for a refund if you cannot travel for any unavoidable reason. Iberia Airlines provides refundable flights for every fare type mentioned in their refund policies. The information about the refund policies is essential as it will give you details about Iberia refundable Main cabin and other refund terms and conditions. If you want to know further information about the Iberia refund, then you have to read below.
Iberia Airlines refund policies are mentioned below?
- Cancelation of the flight done within 24 hours of making the booking is completely refundable. Still, after crossing the 24-hour free window, you must pay the cancelation charges and get a refund.
- While booking with Iberia, Airlines, you can get a complete refund on cancelation if you apply for insurance.
- If your flight is delayed or canceled by the airlines due to any technical issue, less staff, etc., then you can apply for a complete refund on cancelation.
- When making the booking, if you use any offer or voucher, you will get a refund in the form of a coupon, which is valid for 12 months.
- The time taken to get the refund from Iberia Airlines will depend upon the mode you select to pay. Still, you will receive the refund within 12 to 15 working days.
The process to apply for a refund on Iberia Airlines is below mention?
- Reach the website of Iberia Airlines.
- Then find out the manage booking option.
- After this, fill out the PNR number and then the last name.
- Choose the cancel flight option and then mention the reason.
- Following this, you will find out the refund form and mention the mandatory details.
- Lastly, you have to pay the charges of cancelation.
Through the above details, you will get details on Are Iberia flights refundable within 24 hours? Still, you can communicate with the Iberia Airlines representative if you want any other information.