Why Doesn't Allegiant Air Require Face Masks?
Allegiant Airlines is an ultra-low-cost carrier from the United States of America. They are serving in different parts of North America. Many Airlines have made the mask necessary to enter the flight. If you are traveling with Allegiant, you might want to know Are masks required on Allegiant Airlines Flight to fly with them. The Airline has not made it compulsory for passengers to wear a mask while traveling with them. However, there are other covid policies that you may have to follow while traveling with them.
Covid policies of Allegiant Airlines?
Passengers flying with the Airline must follow the Airline guidelines to enter the flight if they do not follow the terms and conditions of Allegiant for covid. They may cancel your trip considering the safety of other passengers. Here are the policies of the Airlines for covid.
- Passengers do not need to show a covid report to fly within the border of America.
- Passengers crossing the border of America must get proof of a negative covid test to fly with Allegiant Airlines.
- Masks are not required to enter the flight. However, passengers can bring a mask if they feel it's necessary.
How do I submit my covid report to Allegiant Airline?
Passengers can upload their covid report at the time of check-in. You can follow the process given below to submit your covid test to the Airlines:
- Visit the Official site of Allegiant Airlines.
- At the top of the page, locate check-in and click here.
- Complete the booking itinerary with your last name and PNR number and click continue.
- Upload your covid report at the time of check-in here.
Passengers can take help from the above-given information to help themselves. You can also dial Allegiant Airlines Phone Number 1702-505-8888 or 1-802-341-3409 and ask for more details from their representative. They are available to take your calls 24/7.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *