Can I Cancel Ryanair Ticket and get Refund?
If you have made your reservations with Ryanair and after that, you get some emergency or change in plans that eventually lead to the cancellation of tickets. Now your concern is to know that Are Ryanair flights refundable within 24 hours? Or not so that you can make your refund requests accordingly. There are many situations where you will get a refund from the Airline, and for that, you must know the Cancellation Policy of Ryanair.
The Cancellation Policy of Ryanair: some of the terms and conditions included in the cancellation policy of Ryanair are listed below. Have a glance over them and enlighten yoursel:
- One simple and most important rule of the policy is that if you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of purchasing it, you will get a full refund without any cancellation charges.
- You should know you will get a refund for the main cabin ticket as the Ryanair refundable main cabin.
- If you have booked refundable tickets, your ticket amount will be refundable, but you must pay the cancellation charges.
- Regarding non-refundable tickets, you can get a refund for government taxes and applicable charges, but the ticket amount will not be refunded.
- If the Airline has canceled your ticket because of some reasons such as technical error, weather conditions, overbooking, lack of staff, bird strike, etc., then they will refund the amount of your ticket and compensate you.
- If your Ryanair flight was delayed for more than 3 to 4 hours and you missed your layover because of it, then the Airline will compensate you, and if you cancel the tickets will also refund your ticket price.
- If you have canceled your flight tickets because of some medical emergency or demise at home, then you can ask for a refund from the Airline.
Go through all the information given above and enlighten yourself so that you can cancel your tickets accordingly. For more details, visit the official website of Ryanair.