How Do I Change My Name on Asiana Airlines?
Do you need help in changing your name at Asiana Airlines? When your name is misspelled on your flight ticket, you may not be able to board for travel. This post brings you the ways where you can make the correction in your name and learn about Asiana Airlines Name Correction Policy. Let's jump to learn about the policy first.
Asiana Airlines || Name Correction Policy
Here are some rules and guidelines that you should keep in mind before going to correct your or someone else's name.
- According to the policy, one can make the corrections free of cost in the flight ticket if the booking was made within 24 hours.
- A certain amount will be charged if you have missed the free correction period.
- Correction must be made at least 24 hours before the departure.
- You're allowed to alter the letters in the name but not the whole name, as mentioned in the ticket.
- However, airlines allow a name change if it is changed after marriage/divorce. A legal certificate will be required.
- Transferring flight tickets is not allowed.
How do you request name correction at Asiana Airlines?
As you know, I learned some highlights of the Asiana Airlines Name Correction Policy. Now, let's learn how you can request it. There are plenty of methods provided by the airline. You can use any of them in case a change of name situation arises.
People can make a direct call and speak to the Asiana Airlines representative. If comfort is your priority, then you can opt for a calling method. Kindly dial Asiana's toll-free number, +1-800-227-4262 or +1-802-341-3409, and go through the normal calling process. You'll be able to talk with the representative, who will help you complete your name change request. They may ask you for a photo ID, which you need to send to them. Adding to it, it's advisable to ask the representative to make you aware of Asiana Airlines Name Correction Policy.
Another great way to request a name change quickly on your Asian flight ticket. Follow the steps below by visiting Asiana airline's official website.
- Go to manage your booking by clicking on Find My Trip.
- Enter your credentials in the right prompted fields.
- You have entered into the managed booking area.
- Select the passenger and choose the name change option.
- The on-screen procedure can be followed so that the required changes can be made.
- Attach the photo ID if asked, then continue making the payment if eligible.
- You will get confirmation mail that contains the new updated details.
Can I change my name from the airport?
Yes, anyone can change their name by reaching the airport ticket counter. You can carry out minor changes in the name free of charge under some circumstances. Kindly refer to the Asiana Airlines Name Correction Policy to know about the charges. Contacting Asiana Customer Service would be more worthwhile.
How do I contact Asiana for support?
You can contact Asiana customer service through phone call, Live chat, or share your concerns via query or contact form. All can be accessed from the official website.