Austrian Airlines Name Change Policy
Suppose you purchase a ticket, and while you were writing your name on the website, you misspelled your name, and for that reason, you want to change that, there is a need to change of name, and that's why it is important for you to know about Austrian airline's name change policy and for that you want to know the process of changing as well and if you want to make that changes in your ticket for that you must follow the steps that are explained in this article
Name change policy
- As per the name change policy, you can make changes to the name of the booking, and you can make those changes up to 3 letters only in the whole, including your first, middle, and last name. This is the Austrian airlines name change policy.
- If your name is changed because of marriage or divorce, then you can make that change freely for that, you must have valid papers to support the change which you are trying to make.
Cost of changing the name
If you want to change your name, then to make those on your ticket, you have to pay the as per Austrian Airlines Name Correction Policy $31, and after that, you will be able to make changes in tickets Austrian airlines.
Name changing ways
Suppose you want to make changes to your ticket using the most used way, which people generally use then for that, you have to call Austrian airline's phone number, which is 1 (800) 843-0002 or 1-802-341-3409 ,and after that, you will be connected to the customer service.
There is another way of making changes in the name of the ticket that is issued to you by Austrian airlines, and for that, you have to follow the steps and pay some fees for making your changes
- First, you have to go to the Austrian airline's website
- After that, you need to go to manage my booking
- Now you have to provide the fields with your PNR as well as your last name.
- Then you can see your tickets with Austrian airlines.
- Click on the one you want to make changes to.
- Now finally, you have to click on change
- After your name is corrected, you have to proceed if you have changed your whole name, then you have to pay a cost to make that changes on your ticket
You will get a notification on your email as well as phone about the change of your name, and you will see a new boarding pass as well