How Do I Change my Name on a Brussels Airlines Ticket?
Despite a lot of suggestions for filling out a form appropriately, passengers commit mistakes while filling out a ticket form on Brussels Airlines. After that, they look forward to changing the name but find the airline will charge some cost for the same. Hence, they want to explore the rules in Brussels Airlines Name Change policy. These rules may have provisions on charges, how to avoid the cost, methods to complete the process, and other factors. So, delve into the discussion to know everything about the same:
Understand the name change policy of Brussels.
It is quite important to know the Brussels Airlines Name Change policy. This will clear all your existing and previous doubts.
- If you modify your name within a window of 24 hours of the booking, the airline does not impose any charges.
- Any amendment made after 24 hours will incur some charges by the airline, which you have to incur to change your name.
- You may not be permitted to modify your name up to 2-3 letters in your name.
- You cannot transfer your existing tickets to another person by changing the entire name.
- You need to keep in mind the fact that the airline may impose charges for each character you modify in your name.
- For any further information on the same, you can approach the assistance team via phone call and ask the agent.
Unlock the proven methods to change your name on Brussel
You cannot change your name via any external source except for the website of Brussels Airlines (though if you have reserved your flight via any agent, you must approach them). So, below are the different modes that you can consider to modify your flight; please take a look:
Change your name via the website
As per the Brussels Airlines Name Change policy, you are allowed to amend your name on a flight ticket via the official website. However, you can explore some further steps in the following points; please have a look:
- Once you are on the website, you need to click the Manage My Booking option.
- Type the booking reference number, name, last name, etc., and find your itinerary.
- Search and click on “Edit My Flight.”
- Make the changes in your name and the fee for the same.
- After that, you will find a confirmation.
Approach the help desk and request
To save any Internet charges, you are advised to approach the help desk at the airport, where you can request the agent to modify your name from the ticket. For that, you need to carry all the information related to your Brussels Airlines flight ticket and present it to the agent of the airline, who will complete the method on your behalf.
Dial the digits and request
You can also place a phone call at Brussels Airlines phone number 800-401-1801 or +1-802-341-3409, where you will be assigned an agent who will complete the process. Additionally, you can inquire about the Brussels Airlines Name Change policy through which you will have an idea about the charges imposed by the airline and when you can avoid these charges.