Can I ask for Refund to Wizz Air
Under many unfavorable circumstances, passengers have to cancel their flight if they are not willing to. suppose you have booked your flight with Wizz air to visit Hungary, but you get in touch with dengue fever, that's why you have to cancel your ticket. Now you are worried about your refund. The question arises: Can I ask for a refund from Wizz Air? so,Yes, you can cancel your ticket with Wizz Air and get your full refund.
Did Wizz Air have refund policies
Yes, Wizz Air has refund policies that a passenger needs to grasp to get a refund.
- You can cancel your reservation and get a refund only if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking. Also, you do not have to pay the cancellation charges for that.
- You have to pay the cancellation fee and then get a refund if you cancel your flight after the allotted time.
- If you cancel your flight due to a medical emergency or the death of any known person, then also you can get your refund, but you have to submit the medical document or the death certificate of that person.
What is the procedure to get a refund from a Wizz Air flight
You can get your refund with Wizz Air, but there is a procedure below that you can follow.
- Visit the official website of Wizz Air.
- Log in by filling in the essential credentials.
- You will be able to see all your bookings after this.
- Select the booking that you want to cancel.
- Click on the cancel option.
- You have to fill out a refund form to get a refund from Wizz Air.
- You can fill out that form by providing the details like your name, booking number, and the bank details on which you want your refund.
- You will get an email that your flight has been canceled, and your refund will be initiated in your account within 14 business days.
You can also contact the Wizz Air phone number 1-802-341-3409 if you have any queries regarding the refund.