Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy
Looking to cancel your reservation with Royal Air Maroc but don't get the way how you can cancel it, you are confused about can cancel your ticket with this airline or not, so as per the Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy, you can easily cancel the airline ticket. Whether you can cancel your Royal Air Maroc ticket and the associated fees depends on the following factors:
When you booked your ticket:
- Within 24 hours of booking and more than 7 days (168 hours) before departure, You can cancel your itenary and get a full refund without penalty. It applicable to both refundable and non-refundable fares.
- More than 24 hours after booking or less than 7 days before departure, no need to pay any fee to the airlines.
Your fare type:
- Depending on the specific fare rules, you can cancel your refundable ticket and receive a full or partial refund.
- You may not be able to receive a refund if you cancel your non-refundable ticket. However, you can get a travel voucher or use the ticket value towards a future flight.
If Royal Air Maroc cancels your flight or changes your itinerary significantly, you are entitled to a full refund.
How to cancel the Royal Air Maroc flight ticket?
You have two ways to cancel your ticket according to the Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy, the information of which is stated below. You must consider it.
- Visit the Royal Air Maroc web page,
- Look for the manage booking option,
- There, you need to add your booking reference number and last name.
- Tap on the "Cancel booking" option.
- Continue to confirm your cancellation by paying its reliable cancelation fee to the airlines.
- You will obtain its confirmation email once your cancellation is processed.
- Dial 1 (800) 344-6726 or +1-802-341-3409 and call the live person at Royal Air Maroc.
- Inform the agent that you want to cancel your ticket.
- Provide your booking reference number and last name.
- Follow the agent's instructions to confirm your cancellation.
Further, as per the Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy, you get a confirmation email once your cancellation is processed.
Important points to consider while cancelation of Royal Air Maroc flight
- You can get a full refund (excluding booking fees) if you revoke your ticket within 24 hours of reservation, provided the booking was made at least seven days (168 hours) before the scheduled flight departure.
- If you cancel your ticket after the 24-hour grace period or for a Saver fare, you may still be eligible for a partial refund or travel credit depending on the fare type and time remaining before departure.
- The refund or credit amount will be determined based on the specific fare rules.
- Cancellations and changes must be made directly with Royal Air Maroc, either online or by contacting their customer service center.
- Refunds may take several days to process.
- The Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy may vary for special promotions or group reservations.
- Cancelation will be available on medical conditions, government rules, weather conditions, or delayed flights.
- If the Royal Air Maroc cancels your flight ticket, the airline won't take any fee from you.