Can you Cancel your Volaris Airlines and get a Refund
Volaris is an ultra-low-cost, Mexican-based flag carrier that operates flight services at several destinations worldwide. The client has made the flight reservation to attend the office meeting, but the meeting was conducted virtually due to some urgency. Now he is looking for a refund and cancellation procedure. The question arises in his mind: Can I cancel Volaris Airlines within 24 hours. You can make flight cancellations per the airlines' policies and guidelines. One can also connect with the customer support representative to resolve his queries.
What is the process for the cancellation of a flight ticket
If you want to proceed with the cancellation process, follow the few easy steps given below:
- Reach the official website of Volaris.
- Go to the "My Trips" option.
- Enter the booking reference number and last name of the passenger.
- A summary of your ticket will appear on the screen.
- Click on the "Cancel" option.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on, Yes, I agree to cancel my flight ticket".
- Make the payment.
- The Confirmation message for the same will be sent to your email address.
A detailed explanation of Volaris Flight Cancellation Policy
- If the passenger cancels within 24 hours of booking, then they will be entitled to get a full refund from the airline without paying extra charges for cancellation fees. But for that, the scheduled flight departure must be after at least seven days or more.
- When the flight is canceled after 24 hours of booking, passengers must pay the cancellation fee, and a refund will be given as per the refundable and non-refundable ticket.
- If flight cancellation is due to the passenger's medical condition, then they will get a full refund from the airline. But it is mandatory to submit supporting medical documents at the airport.
The above information will surely help the customer. If having further queries, you can contact Volaris Airlines Phone Number 1-802-341-3409 and get issues resolved from the agent of the airline.