How can I Change my date in Qatar Airways?
Suppose passengers have booked the itinerary directly through Qatar Airways. In that case, they can change their booking online or connect with their customer service through Qatar Airways Phone Number to change the existing reservation. If a traveler has booked the ticket through a travel agent, contact them directly to update the changes.
Change in Reservation Policy?
Travelers who have reservations with Qatar Airways and want to change the date in an existing booking must read the terms and conditions of Qatar Airways Change policy. Here are a few points that are covered under the changed policy.
- Passengers can change the flight, like date, destination, or name correction, within 24 hours of booking to avoid extra charges.
- Fliers must pay the penalty if they want to change the dates and routes before 24 hours of the scheduled Departure.
- A traveler who wants to avoid extra charges so that you can rebook the ticket for the same fare class.
- You must keep the date the same day as the Scheduled Departure.
- Passengers need to pay extra charges for changes in destinations or routes of the flight.
- Travelers are allowed to keep the full name of the booked itinerary the same.
- If you are traveling to Australia and want to make necessary changes to the itinerary, you must do it three days before Scheduled Departure Flight.
How Do I update changes in Qatar Airways Flight Online?
Passengers want to know if Can I change my flight date to Qatar Airways, either by updating changes in existing bookings online or by calling customer service. So here are the few online process steps that passengers must follow.
- You must go to the official website of Qatar Airways and select the managed booking option on the portal.
- You should enter the PNR number or last name and click find the booking.
- The screen will display your booking; thus, you can update the changes.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *