Can I Change my Flight Date with Philippine Airlines
Philippines airline is a customer-friendly airline that provides flexible and feasible policies. One of those is a flight change policy, according to which a passenger can easily change their flight, including the date with the Philippines, depending on ticket conditions.
You can change your flight date online by visiting the official site and calling the airline directly. Besides, can I change my flight date with Philippine Airlines? The answer is, of course, yes. You will learn about the process in the content below. So let's get started.
Ways to change your flight date with Philippine airlines
Here is both an online and offline process to change your flight date with the Philippines; you can opt for any of these as per your choice and interest.
Change booking online
- Get on the official website of Philippine Airlines and login to your account.
- You can also retrieve your booking via the manage your booking section on the homepage.
- Enter the booking reference and last name, and proceed with Find my booking.
- Then you can select the booking; you want to change the date for.
- Click on the change/cancel reservation button
- Then proceed with the change, select your new travel date and confirm it.
- Then go to the payment page, and pay for the change fee and fare difference, if applicable.
- Follow the prompt, and once changes are done, you will receive a confirmation email.
Change the ticket over the phone.
You can also change the flight date over the phone by calling Philippine airlines. You can get the number from the website and speak to the agent directly. Request them if you want to change the booking. Provide the relevant details, and the agent will modify your booking simultaneously.
Philippines airlines flight change policy
- You get 24 hours to change the booking date for free, and the departure should be seven days away. A change fee applies if you fail to meet the criteria above. Change fee varies depending on fare class, route, destination, etc.
- The change flight policy applies to tickets you book directly from authorised sources. It doesn't apply to booking you made via a third party.
Going through the information above, you must be clear about whether changing flight dates are possible. Moreover, you can also call the Philippines airlines phone number and speak to the live agent in case there is any confusion or need additional information.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *