Can I Change my Flight less than 24 hours Air Canada
Yes, You can change your flight in less than 24 hours. If you have changed your travel plan and want to postpone it because of some emergency or health condition and want to know how Can I change my flight to less than 24 hours on Air Canada? Then you must change your flight through these two methods: online and offline. Here is the process to make changes to your booking:
Change your flight through the website.
If you want to change the date of your flight, then you may change it by going to the website and can do the changes. You can follow the steps that are given below:
- Go to the official page of Air Canada, www.aircanada.com.
- Click on the Manage booking option here, and you need to fill in your reservation number and your last name.
- Select the booking itinerary.
- Click the menu option now you can change the date.
- Make the necessary changes according to your preference.
Air Canada phone number:
You can change your flight through Air Canada phone number 1-802-341-3409 and make certain changes. They will help you to change your flight and solve your queries. Here is the process to call them:
- Go to the Air Canada website www.aircanada.com.
- Select the contact us option.
- Click on the phone icon, and you will find their contact number.
Air Canada flight change fee
Passengers need to pay the fee after making changes to their bookings. During changes, passengers are informed of the Air China Airlines Change Policy fee. Fee changes depend on the type of changes also done, the timing changes are done; changes can be free in case changes are done within 24 hours.
You can change your flight through the website and phone number. Maybe you have to pay a certain amount to change your booking. If you still have any queries, then you must visit their website www.aircanada.com and connect with them. Their customer services are available 24/7 for you.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *