How to Choose Seat in Emirates Airlines after Booking?
You make a reservation with Emirates Airlines due to its beneficial and best services. Thus, to take it appropriately, you choose this airline to enjoy the journey by sitting on your preferable and desired seats. However, while booking, you skip the seat selection on Emirates Airlines for this reason; now, you seek Can I choose seats after booking in Emirates Airlines or not. So, according to the seat selection policy, you can select the seats after booking the flight during check-in and at the airport.
How to make a seat selection after booking the Emirates flight?
Moreover, there are two ways by which you can easily make the seat selection on the Emirates flight. Thus, if you want to know about it, you need to get through the below step-by-step process thoroughly.
Choose seats while check-in:
- Navigate the Emirates Airlines website on your search engine.
- Under the header menu, choose the “check-in” tab; enter the confirmation code number and the passenger’s last name.
- Click on the “check-in” section, Proceed to complete check-in, and check all details.
- After that, you need to select the “seat selection” option.
- The seat map opens; choose it according to your choice.
- Follow all steps to make check-in, and get your boarding pass by downloading it.
- Pay the charges for the seat selection. And receive its confirmation over your phone.
Select seats at the Airprot?
You can choose the seats at the airport. For that, you need to reach the airport where the Emirates flies. After that, go to the counter. Request for seat selection, the airline person shows a seat map to you and chooses it from the available seats, and the confirmation you will receive on your linked device.
Furthermore, during seat selection, if you confront with any difficulty, dial Emirates Airlines Phone Number and connect with them at 1 (800) 777-3999.or 1-802-341-3409 And, by talking with the support person, sort out all difficulties quickly.