Can I Get a Refund from Norwegian Air
From the moment you make your reservation until the moment you arrive at your final destination, Norwegian Airline is renowned for providing exceptional service to each and every one of its passengers. If for some reason the customer is forced to cancel their reservation for a flight with Norwegian Air, they may find themselves asking the following question: “Can I get a refund from Norwegian Air?” Then the answer is yes you can cancel your flight and get a refund from the airline. To avoid financial loss, the airline offers a simple solution.
Is it possible to get a refund by filling out the refund form
Yes, You are able to get a refund by submitting a refund form. The procedure that needs to be followed in order to get the refund is not complicated at all, and it works very well. In order to accomplish this, you will need to follow the steps that are listed below.
- Go to the airline's official website and click on the three lines that are located in the top left corner of the homepage.
- Next click on “My travel”.
- Log in with your booking reference number and the last name of the passengers.
- Next click on “Find Booking”.
- The next page will show all your flights with the airline.
- Choose the flight you want to cancel and then continue on to the cancellation process.
- When the procedure for canceling has been finished, a link to the "refund request form" will appear on your screen. Click on it.
- After that, you will be required to fill out some information.
- After submitting the form you will receive confirmation on your registered email address or phone number.
Can I get a refund by calling the customer care of the airline
Yes, you may obtain a refund by calling the norwegian air phone number. An always-available toll-free number has been given by the airline. You need to call 1-802-341-3409 for this, and then pay close attention to the IVR instruction. Once the airline’s customer service representative has your connection. Inform him of your query, have your ticket cancelled, and request a refund.
What is the Refund Policy of Norwegian Air
You must pay a cancellation fee if you cancel after 24 hours of making the reservation. Following such a deduction, you will receive a refund. Travel coupons will be given to passengers with non-refundable tickets. The reimbursement will be initiated in two to three weeks. However the refund will only be initiated if you qualify the criteria of Norwegian Air Refund Policy.