Tunisair Flight Refund policy?
Tunisair is the flag carrier of Tunisia. It is a budget airline that delivers affordable flight services to passengers. If you are planning a trip to Tunisia and want to travel within budget, you should consider this airline. If you have canceled your flight with Tunisair due to covid, you must be wondering can I get a refund from Tunisair COVID? Yes, the airline provides refunds for flights disrupted due to covid. The airline gives refunds according to the Tunisair Covid refund policy mentioned below.
- Passengers can get a refund if their flight has been canceled due to covid-19.
- Tunisair gives the refund amount in the form of vouchers that can be used in the future.
- The travel voucher received will be valid for a year, i.e., you can use it to travel for a maximum of one year.
- Tunisair will fully refund any flights canceled due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
How to request a refund from Tunisair?
The direct and simplest way to submit a refund request with Tunisair is online. You can do so on the website through the Manage Booking option. You should follow the steps mentioned below to get through the entire process.
- Open the official website of Tunisair, https://www.tunisair.com/.
- Now click on the ‘Consult/Modify’ tab on the homepage.
- In the next step, you should enter your booking reference and name to find your booking.
- Click the ‘Cancel flight’ button when the flight booking opens up.
- You will be asked if you want a refund. Select yes and fill out the refund form that opens up afterward.
- Enter all the correct details in the form and submit it.
- You will get your refund from the airline within 7 to 10 business days.
If you still have any doubts or questions, you should call Tunisair Phone Number (00216) 71 942 322 or 1-802-341-3409. You can get answers to any doubts or queries by calling the number mentioned above.