How Do I Get a Refund From Brussels Airlines?
Due to some emergency, you cancel the Brussels Airlines flight ticket. After that, you seek for Can I get a refund on Brussels Airlines for canceling the flight. If yes, how can I get it? So, according to the Brussels Airlines refund policy, you can easily get your refund from the airline. Consequently, to know about it, you must readily get through the content below.
Request a refund by filling out the form- Also, you can easily request a refund from the airlines by filling out the refund request form. Therefore, to get it, you should go through the below-cited steps frequently.
- Go to the official web page of the Brussels Airlines.
- Search for the “manage booking” option and open it.
- Enter your “booking reference number” and “first and last name.”
- And select the “search” option,
- You will get some booking details, view them, and move to the refund option there.
- Click on it, and the “refund request form” opens, there you need to enter all the requisite details in the form.
- And submit it to the airlines. Further, you can receive the message that your request was submitted successfully on the linked device.
Request a refund by calling Brussels Airlines- For that, you must dial the Brussels Airlines phone number, and when the phone connects with the person, request a refund by talking with them. Thus, to get a refund, pursue the below steps:
- Go to the Brussels Airlines site,
- Scroll the page to the contact section,
- Pick 1 (800) 401-1801 or 1-802-341-3409 and dial it.
- When the number connects with the person, directly speak with them.
- Request a refund on a call, and share all the recommended details with the agent.
- After that, the airlines notify you whenever the refund process begins.
Furthermore, after requesting a refund from the Brussels airlines credits your refund in 7 business days in your account. And, if you didn't get a refund, contact the airline person.