Can I Get full Refund on KLM Airlines Flight
KLM is a 4-star airline providing quality services and support to its customers. They offer flights to almost 150 destinations internationally and domestically. If you are planning to book your flights with KLM but would like to know the refund policy in case you cannot take your flight. Then you may want to know, can I get full refund on KLM Airlines flight? Yes, you can get a full refund on KLM Airlines on certain conditions.
The conditions for a full refund are as follows:
- If the KLM flight is canceled within 24 hours of booking, the passenger will be eligible for a full refund.
- The flight ticket must have been purchased at least 7 days before the departure date.
- If KLM cancels the flight, then also the passenger can ask for the full paid amount.
- On delaying a flight more than 3 hours, passengers can cancel the flight and receive a full refund at KLM.
- The medical condition of a passenger who can board the flight and cancels the booking is also eligible to obtain a full refund.
- KLM flight ticket holders with travel insurance also are eligible for a full refund if the flight cancels in any case.
If you wish to receive your full refund and are eligible for it per the KLM refund policy, you must send a refund request to customer service. Follow the below steps and send your refund request to KLM:
- Go to the KLM Airlines site and sign in with your account.
- Open the My Trips page on your screen.
- Few options you will get underneath the canceled booking.
- Select the Refund option for sending your request.
- Fill out the appeared form and then press the send button.
Following these steps, your refund request will be sent to KLM Airlines. In case you require assistance from a live person for the same, then contact customer service using the KLM airlines phone number 1-802-341-3409 to connect with an official. A person can also submit a refund request directly by conversing with an official at KLM.