Can I Get my jetBlue Points to Someone Else
No, you cannot transfer your points to someone else. If you have a joined account, you can transfer the JetBlue points to someone else. To transfer the JetBlue points, you can contact the airline or use the manage reservation option. When you use these options, you can transfer the points easily.
Important Points to Transfering JetBlue Points to Someone Else
- You can transfer your points only to your family, friends, and relatives.
- If you transfer someone else, you must pay the charges.
- If you are a member of true blue, you can transfer the points easily.
- You can book flights through the website or the app to earn Jetblue points.
- When you join the Jetblue transfer program, you can transfer the points to anybody.
Ways to Transfer JetBlue Points
For transferring the JetBlue points online, you have to follow the steps. Here are some steps that you have to follow:
- Go to the official website of JetBlue.
- Tap on the manage trip option.
- Enter the required details.
- Tap on the true blue option. Under the true blue option, you have to click on the pooling point option.
- Click on transfer points.
- Enter the required details and click on the transfer option.
- Your points will get transferred to someone else.
You can dial the official number of JetBlue. When you reach out to the live person, you can ask them to transfer the points to someone else. The representative will transfer your points.
If you require more information, can I get my Jetblue points to someone else you can connect the representative on a call.