Can I Get my Money Back from JetBlue Travel Bank
Yes, the passengers can get their money back from JetBlue travel bank. All they have to do is log in to their travel bank. This account is created when the passengers cancel their flight ticket with JetBlue or, for some reason, the airlines cancel their flight ticket and provide the passengers with a refund of their ticket amount. The refund credit can also be used to make the reservation of your flight ticket before the expiration f the credit. The passengers are required to follow a few simple steps by getting onto the official website and logging into their travel bank credit account.
Steps to access JetBlue Travel Bank Credit
TrueBlue members of JetBlue can easily excess Travel Bank through their TrueBlue account online.
- The essential step is to log in to their TrueBlue account by entering the credentials.
- Once you get onto the homepage, click on the top right corner of the page, and your travel credit will appear to you.
- If you wish to review your balance in that case, you are required to click on the travel bank credit option from the drop-down menu, after which the balance will appear on your screen.
- The passengers can also transfer the balance to their account by selecting the right option and following the on-screen process.
- It will generally take from 5-7 business days to initiate the refund of their flight ticket to the passenger's account.
Read the above-mention process to know if can I get my money back from JetBlue travel bank. For more details, visit the official website of the airline.