People can merge Delta reservations for themselves and their companions if they are booked on the same flight. This is the Companion upgrade policy available at Delta airlines and allows individuals a scope through which they are able to join two reservations together as per their suitability.
How Do I Combine Delta Reservations?
People can contact the customer support department at Delta in order to proceed with merging Delta bookings. Here is a step-by-step guide that one can refer to in order to link or merge Delta bookings for two different seats:
- Passengers need to visit the official Delta airlines website www.delta.com in order to find the contact details online.
- Select the Delta customer service option by scrolling down until you find the help option online.
- Select the contact options available online at Delta.com.
- Dial the contact number to reach the reservations department for your flight booking.
- Speak to the professionals at the Delta SkyMiles desk and this would further open the option for Upgrades for your companion.
Can I merge Delta reservations?
Delta does not allow travelers to merge two separate reservations Dial 1-802-341-3409 as this is not technically possible.
People can opt for reserving an extra seat for themselves if they are unable to combine their seats together on a single booking. You can contact the reservations department for help with your flight booking and they will guide you as far as an extra seat reservation for Delta is concerned. Passengers can dial the contact number 1-802-341-3409 available online at www.delta.com to speak with an executive for help with Delta reservations.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *