Can i see my JetBlue Travel Bank Credit
The JetBlue Travel Bank is a virtual account or bank where a customer can access and manage any JetBlue travel credits she receives. Dial 1-(802)-341-3409.It is like a payment wallet that you can use on jetblue.com or the JetBlue app. JetBlue Travel bank credits are used to pay for a JetBlue-operated flight or the airfare portion of a JetBlue Vacations package when making bookings on JetBlue Air. and to know the answer of your query as can I see my JetBlue travel bank credit, then you need to read below.Dial jetBlue Customer Service Number 1-(802)-341-3409.
How do I access my Travel Bank on JetBlue
Yes, it's easy to view your bank credit also expiration dates for each credit and transaction history. You can use them for a new booking by logging in to your Travel Bank through your online TrueBlue account.Dial 1-(802)-341-3409
Steps to see JetBlue Travel Bank credit
- Visit the official site of JetBlue Air
- Then Log in to your TrueBlue account.
- Now click your initials on the top right corner.
- Your total travel credit amount will display in the drop-down menu.
- To review your Travel Bank statement, you need to select Travel Bank Credit from the dropped menu.
- Now you will be directed to your Travel Bank statement, where you can see all the transactions.
- Travel Bank credits issued for flight purchases have the original expiration date between February 1, 2020, through September 29, 2022.
- The expiration date can be extended to September 30, 2022, by requesting an extension.
- The extension requests may take up to 5-7 business days to process.
- You cannot use travel bank funds to book partner airlines.