Are you pondering over can you add another person to your flight on American airlines? The answer to this question is yes. Dial Now 1-802-341-3409 Passengers are able to add another person to their flight reservations. There is an additional charge that is applicable on your reservation if you ad another person to your flight booking.
Can you add another person to your flight on American Airlines?
People can add another person to their flight reservations at American airlines by referring to the official American airlines website.
- People can connect with the reservations department, airport, or travel center personnel to add another person to their flight reservation.
- It may take more than 24 hours to get the confirmation for adding another person on your American airline's website.
How to add a Second Passenger to American Airlines?
Passengers can stick to the below-mentioned ways for adding another person to their American airline's reservation.
- Passengers can directly contact the reservations department at American airlines in order to add an extra seat on their reservation or to add a second passenger to their American airline booking.
- Reach out to the customer service team and find the contact number of the reservations department.
- Dial the helpline number and there will be a short wait time. You can discuss adding another passenger to your reservation.
- The customer service executive will help you with adding another person to your existing booking. Proceed with the payment if applicable and you will receive confirmation of an add-on on your American airline's booking.