What is the Cathay Pacific Flight Change Policy?
Cathay Pacific Airlines have the change policy that states the eligibility and rules about making changes in the flight. However, the Cathay Pacific Flight Change Policy allows passengers to change their bookings 24 hours before departure. However, some fees may apply, depending on the fare type and the destination. Therefore, to get through it, one must get through the simple points stated below.
- Within 24 hours of departure, Cathay Pacific members who purchased their ticket directly through the Cathay Pacific website or mobile app adn a traveler can cancel their ticket free of cost within 24 hours through Manage Booking.
- If you are changing a multi-city itinerary, you may need to pay for new flights for all legs of your journey.
- As per the Cathay Pacific Flight Change Policy, if you are a member of the Cathay Member, you are entitled to change the flight at once freely.
- Changes are free if the flight is delayed more than 2 hours.
- You can make changes for free if you need to amend the flight ticket due to medical reasons.
- To rebook the flight, it is necessary to pay the difference in fares to the airlines if required.
- After 24 hours of departure for changes made after 24 hours of departure, Cathay Pacific charges a change fee of (USD125) for flights within Asia and (USD250) for flights to other destinations. In addition, passengers may be required to pay any difference in fares if the new flight is more expensive than the original flight.
How to change the Cathay Pacific Airways flight ticket?
If you are searching to change your Cathay Pacific Airways flight ticket but don't know how to do this, according to the Cathay Pacific Flight Change Policy, there are two main methods to change your Cathay Pacific Airways flight ticket, which you will get it by following the mentioned ways that are situated below.
Method 1: change through Manage Booking
- Go to the Cathay Pacific website or mobile app and sign in to your account.
- Under "Bookings at a glance," select the booking you want to change.
- If your booking is eligible for changes, a "Change flight(s)" tab will appear under your booking details. Click this button.
- Choose your new departure and arrival airports, dates, and times.
- Review the changes you have made and confirm them. You will be charged a fee if you make any changes to your booking.
Method 2: change via Contacting the Customer Care
If you reserved your flight ticket through a travel agent or your booking is not eligible for changes online, you can contact Cathay Pacific Customer Care at 1 (833) 933-2244 or +1-802-341-3409 to make changes to your flight. There is a fee of USD60 to make changes to your booking by phone.
How much does it cost to change the Cathay Pacific flight?
If you want to change the Cathay Pacific flight and don't know how much it will take, as per the Cathay Pacific Flight Change Policy, the airline will take USD 60 to change the airline itinerary.
Further, if you get issues while changing the ticket, continue to speak with the Cathay Pacific agent at 1 (833) 933-2244 or +1-802-341-3409.