What is Croatia Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Croatia Airline cancellation policy was established in order to create a set of rules that can be implemented while canceling a flight. These rules will give you the details about all the existing rules, charges that are imposed by the airline, and other factors that will lead you to connect and understand every rule there;
Learn the cancellation rules of Croatia Airlines
Croatian Airlines will carry all the charges, fines, etc., and the method to prevent those additional charges imposed by the airline. Hence, to know the Croatia Airlines cancellation policy, you are advised to take a careful look at the points that are described below;
- Canceling your itinerary within 24 hours will not cause you to incur any fees from Croatia Airlines.
- If you have a non-refundable ticket, this denotes the airline accepting you to change your flight, but a refund is not guaranteed after a period of 24 hours of the booking.
- If your flight has departed, and you now wish to cancel your reservation, the airline may deny you the chance to cancel and get a refund.
- If the airline cancels your flight 14 days from the scheduled date, the airline will not initiate a refund.
- Based on Croatia Airlines' cancellation policy, some charges are also imposed for canceling a flight after 24 hours of cancellation time.
- In case of cancellation made under any worse climatic conditions, political disruptions, national emergency, etc., no refunds will be initiated by the airline upon the same.
- For further issues or doubts on the same, you can approach the assistance team.
Understand the methods to cancel your flight
As per the Croatia Airlines cancellation policy, there are some modes that can be used and implemented to cancel your itinerary. To overview the same methods, you can consider the following procedures;
Cancel the flight via the website.
The circumstances come into the picture when one looks forward to finding a technique through which one can cancel the flight; please follow the instructions as displayed below;
- Visit the official website of Croatia Airlines to begin the process.
- On that page, search the tab “Manage My Booking.”
- Type the ticket details, such as PNR Number, name, etc., and search for your flight.
- If you prefer your flight, click “edit my flight.”
- Cancel the flight, click and fill the refund form, and submit it.
Dial the digits and ask the agent
You can save the digits and dial Croatia Airlines phone number, 072 500 505 or +1-802-341-3409 and the executive will be there to look after your --cancellation of a flight, like a query. You are also recommended to listen to the instructions or IVRs given over a call, and you need to choose one of them to get a real person.
Approach the help desk and ask the agent to cancel
If you are unable to cancel your flight via the methods written above, you can consider approaching the agent at the airport (help desk). There, you need to request the executive to cancel the flight. However, it is requested that passengers carry all the details, such as ticket details, PNR number, etc., and present them to the executive.