Do I need a Covid test to fly Southwest to California
No, you do not need a Covid test to fly Southwest to California; if you are a non-US citizen or non-US migrant, you require a covid test. The report should be negative, and you must show that you are fully vaccinated against Covid 19. Suppose you are traveling from Southwest airlines on these destinations. In that case, Arubain, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Grand Cayman, Cuba, etc., require a covid test, and the report should be negative.
Southwest Airlines Covid Rules
- You should wear a mask when traveling to the airport to check in for the flight, and you should wear a mask.
- If you are a non-US citizen or non-U.S. immigrant, you must show proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and fill out the form to start the trip.
- Some destinations require a covid test, and the report should be negative.
- Travelers must also submit a negative report of the covid test and vaccination certificate at the time of booking.
- Travelers are not allowed if they have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- If the traveler's temperature is high at the time of departure, they can not travel to the airlines. If the traveler travel on an airplane, it is a risk for the other passengers.
- When the passenger provides the certificate to the airline, and it does not show the valid date and time, the airline will not accept it.
- Passengers should provide the covid test report to the airline, and the test should be done within 72 hours of departure.
- The test would be invalid if Qualitative antigen, oral, or throat swabs did the passenger test.
- If the passenger test has been done correctly, they can fly on the airline.
- Passengers must wear masks, which is mandatory for all travelers.
- Traveler has to sanitize their hands before touching anything at the airport.
- You have to maintain social distancing while you are boarding the flight.
- If you cover your face with a cloth or a mask that fits snugly against the face, covers an individual’s nose and mouth, and is secured under the chin, you will accept it.
- If the traveler gets a favorable report, they cannot travel and have to take isolation. When they get a negative report of the covid, they can travel on the airline.
If you want information about Do I need a Covid test to fly Southwest to California, you can read the above information or visit the airline’s official website. You will get all the information about your query when you visit the website as soon as possible.