Do I Need a Mask on Frontier Airlines
If you are flying post covid and preparing to leave home to arrive at the airport, then you might want to know do I need a mask on Frontier Airlines or not. It is not compulsory to wear a mask at the airport for boarding your flight, but you can consider wearing one for your safety. Some international destinations have still made it mandatory to wear masks, so check about the particular destination's covid regulation.
Covid Policy of Frontier Airlines
Read the Frontier Covid Policy to learn about the safety measures before boarding your flight. The policies are as follows:
- Passengers flying to a domestic destination are not required to show covid test reports.
- For some international destinations, covid reports are mandatory for boarding the flight.
- Covid tests are available at the airports of Frontier Airlines for passengers.
- If a passenger took the covid test and their result came as positive, then the passenger will be isolated without wasting time and denied boarding.
- Passengers should be fully vaccinated to travel with Frontier Airlines.
- For safety purposes, going through with a temperature check at the airport is mandatory for all passengers.
- If representatives find a high temperature of a passenger, then they will be sent for the covid test instantly, and without a negative test result, the passenger will not be allowed to board.
If you have checked the policies of covid and want to do a covid-19 test to be on the safe side, then you can take advantage of the rapid covid testing at the airport. For this, you must check out the Frontier Airlines COVID-19 test requirements to avail of the service.
Requirements for Covid-19 test at Frontier Airlines:
- Passengers needed to book their slot before arriving at the covid test desk.
- The appointments should be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled time of the flight.
- The appointment can be made online via Frontier Airlines' official website.
- The covid test is available at the airport from 9 am to 7 pm.
Hence, if you have a flight with Frontier Airlines after the pandemic and are worried about your safety, you must check the covid policies and consider getting a covid test before flying. Go through with the requirements for covid 19 test and consider all the points before testing. If you have any doubts about the policies or procedure and need more information for the same, then you can contact a representative of Frontier Airlines.