Do I Need to take PCR to Bangkok Airways
After the pandemic, Bangkok Airways has become more strict about the COVID-19 guidelines. They have set more stern rules for their passengers, which they must follow while traveling. Bangkok Airways always asks its passengers to check up-to-date announcements made by them so that while traveling, the passengers will not face any issues.
While traveling with Bangkok Airways, passengers must follow all the rules and regulations set under the COVID-19 guidelines.
Do I need to take PCR to Bangkok Airways
Yes, the passengers need to take the PCR while traveling with Bangkok Airways. You have to submit the physical report by visiting Bangkok Airways at 99 Mu 14, Vibhavadi Rangsit Rd Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand. You can visit the office from 08.00 AM to 5.30 PM from Monday to Friday and the office is closed on weekends and Public Holidays.
Guidelines for traveling with Bangkok Airways:
Bangkok Airways have set the core guidelines under which the passengers can travel with them. This is all done for the safety of the passengers. The guidelines you need to follow are as per given below:
- Passengers must present documentation of their COVID-19 recovery for up to six months or proof of complete vaccination if they are 18 years of age or older. A letter from a doctor stating the reason for the passenger's lack of vaccination is required.
- The passengers must wear a surgical mask or face mask while traveling. Without the mask, you are not allowed to travel.
- Before the check-in, Bangkok Airways authorities will check the body temperature of the passengers if any passenger with a body temperature higher than 37 degrees Celsius or with a cold and cough problem is not allowed to travel with Bangkok Airways.
- Passengers need to submit the RT PCR before 24 hours after boarding. If the passengers fail to do that, they are not allowed to travel.
- To maintain the safety of the passengers, Bangkok Airways started the check-in process 4 hours before the flight's departure.
You must adhere to all rules and regulations relevant to your trip, including those in effect for your destination and if your itinerary includes connecting flights. If the passengers fail to meet all the guidelines and policies set by Bangkok Airways under the COVID-19 then they are allowed to travel.
If you still have some queries regarding the PCR to Bangkok Airways, you can contact the customer service representative by calling Bangkok Airways phone number at + 1-802-341-3409.