Does Aeromexico Airlines have First Class Seats?
Suppose you booked a flight with the airline but you were not shown and choose a seat option or seat selection option, and you raise a query, “Does Aeromexico Airlines let you select seats?” so for this, you are suggested to go through the discussion to be aware of the seat selection process and its policy;
Seat Selection Policy.
It is always suggested to passengers to be aware of the seat selection policy to avoid any additional charges imposed by the airline; have a look:
- You can select seats within 24 hours free of cost.
- However, there are specific seats that you have to pay an additional fare to the airline, for example, emergency row exit seats, window seats, etc.
- The airline will assign you a seat if you do not choose a seat. But the only disadvantage of it may not be assigned a seat with your partner or a family member.
Is it possible to choose a seat manually
The airline also allows you to choose a seat manually; however, there are some points you are suggested to remember and to know that you must follow specific rules that are the following:
- You will view the seat map when booking, and you can choose that for free(within 24 hours of the booking.).
- Sometimes, the airline does not provide a seat selection option at the time of reservation and offers 48 hours or more to your scheduled flight.
- You cannot choose some paid seats unless you pay the airline for them. For further clarifications, you can dial Aeromexico phone number at 1 (800) 237-6639 or 1-802-341-3409.
How to select a seat on Aeromexico
You are suggested to follow the simple steps that are written below; please have a look:
- Visit the official website of the airline.
- Tap on Manage My Booking.
- You will find a “Select a seat” option; click.
- Choose your preferred seat, pay if relevant, and you will complete the process.