Does Air Canada charge for meals?
Yes, For long-haul or connecting flights, you must keep yourself hydrated and energetic to enjoy your flight experience. Air Canada charges for meals. Air Canada offers diverse meal options to their passengers flying with them. You can enjoy their special meals by adding them to your ticket. Air Canada meal options vary on your flight and the cabin you are seated in. For example, if you are traveling internationally, then meals are complimentary; however, economy class does not include food if flying within North America & Caribbean.
What is Air Canada Bistro?
Bistro resembles sit-down meals. Air Canada has diversified your inflight meals and snack options, which can be selected while booking your flight, and enjoy their nutritious, made-with-heart exclusively for you. You can opt for a wide variety for your breakfast, lunch, and dinner from the Bistro menu. Bistro is served on planes of 2 hours or more than 2 hours.
What kind of Meals will I get on an Air Canada flight?
You will get served meal boxes in which the food is prepared by one of the master chefs in the world. There are various Meal boxes that you can purchase. A few of them are described below.
- Charcuterie Box: Served on flights that departed before 10 a.m.
- Chicken sandwich box: Served on flights that departed after 10 a.m.
- Beverages and Drinks: All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks with different beverage options are available on the flight.
- Combo meals: You can buy various combos for you and your family. Combo prices range from $15 - $30.
- Breakfast: For morning flights, you will be served nutritious breakfasts ranging from $4 - $17.
- Meals: All veg and non-veg food you can get in the price range of $9 - $20.
- Snacks and kid meals: You can choose from a variety available to you for snacks and kids. These were healthy and full of nutrients.
What are the Terms and Conditions of Air Canada Bistro?
When you travel with Air Canada, knowing their terms and conditions is always helpful, and you don’t get bothered unknowingly. These are the key T&Cs that you must know.
- If you have purchased any meal boxes and vouchers, then you can’t transfer them to anyone, and they must be used by the ticket holder.
- If you have booked your ticket with Bistro vouchers or meal boxes, then they are not refundable.
- All the items shown in the menu option may not be available on all Air Canada flights.
- You can’t buy Bistro vouchers on board.
- You can’t use your voucher to buy a duty-free item.
Can I buy meals onboard the Air Canada Flights?
Yes, you can purchase meals on board. There, you can select from the onboard available menu items and make the payment via Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards only. You are allowed to choose only those items that are specifically made as per cabin classes. For example, some special meals are exclusively available for business class passengers but not for passengers traveling in economy cabins.
Hopefully, you have read this article and gotten answers related to your query, which is: Does Air Canada charge for meals? Now, from your next flight, you can buy Air Canada special meals on your ticket.