Ethiopian Airlines Seat Selection Policy
Ethiopian Airlines offers its customers the option to select seats in flight to make their flying journey enjoyable. If you are wondering about seat selection charges, then when you upgrade or change your seat to an upper-class cabin according to Ethiopian Airlines seat selection, you will be charged a fare difference along with the seat selection fee. For the Ethiopian Airlines cloud nine passengers, they don't need to pay extra for their seat selection. If you want to learn more about the Ethiopian Airlines seat change terms and conditions or policy, then you can read the content below.
How Do I Choose my Seat on Ethiopian Airlines?
Let's understand some of Ethiopian Airlines' terms and conditions. To make a seat change, you must follow the guidelines and policy. Passengers are allowed to change their seats to a set having more legroom or services. Here are some main features of Ethiopian Airlines seat selection policy that you can keep in mind at the time of making the selection.
- Passengers are allowed to make changes to their seats before making the payment at zero cost.
- At the time of the scheduled change, Ethiopian Airlines will offer an identical seat.
- The amount paid for the seat would be non-exchange, non-transferable, and non-refundable.
- The selection of seats will not be confirmed until your payment has been completed.
- After 2 hours, your preferred seat will be canceled if the payment is not completed.
How Do I avoid seat selection cost?
Passengers traveling with Ethiopian Airlines who want to change their seats to upgrade their seats have to pay the charges until they are a member of the Cloudnine program. Paying for the Ethiopian Airlines seat selection can be avoided by passengers in some ways. Let's understand how you can avoid paying the fee for your seat.
- You can become a member of Ethiopian Airlines Cloudnine, and then changing a seat would cost you zero.
- You can select your seat when you make a reservation. Doing this will help you select your seat, and don't need to pay later.
- Holding the reservation can also help you. Here, you can change your seat later, and when you are sure, make the payment and confirm it.
- You can save yourself by paying the fee through advance reservation because when you book your Ethiopian Airlines flight at the last moment, you'll not get your preferred seat, and then you ultimately rely on either paying the high charges or flying uncomfortably.
How Do I select a seat on Ethiopian Airlines?
Customers can select their seats in many ways. Here is the list of methods that you can use for Ethiopian Airlines seat selection.
- Online Process: You can visit the managed trip area by visiting the official website. There, you can look for a seat change option and continue following the guidelines.
- Airport Counter: Reach the airport ticketing desk, and the ground staff will guide you.
- Elite Member: If you are an elite member, then you can use your miles to change seats.
- Via Bid Upgrade: You can be invited by Ethiopian Airlines to bid for your preferred seats.