Does Etihad Give Full Refund
Etihad is one of the prevailing airlines as many passengers prefer to book travel tickets. They always provide low-cost flight tickets to the passengers. Due to some unwanted circumstances, you need to cancel the flight and look forward to the Etihad refund. Thus, you must be aware of the Etihad airways refund policy rules to calculate the charges accordingly. For this, you can read further and grab the details:
- Etihad allows all its passengers to cancel and obtain a refund within 24 hours of the purchase to claim a full refund. However, you must have purchased the ticket a week before the departure.
- When you proceed to apply for the refund after 24 hours, you need to deduct the fees or cost.
- The actual refund fees will compute according to the reservation type and time remain for the departure.
- If you have purchased the non-refundable ticket, Etihad will issue the refund as travel credit that you consume in the future reservation.
- Some problems can be there, like the sudden demise of a family relative, for which Etihad will issue a complete refund.
- For unused part of the ticket, charges will apply accordingly, and the rest will be refunded back to the original payment mode.
Although, you can also get through with someone on the customer service team to know about the refund. You can ask them does Etihad give full refund after canceling the flight ticket. Hence, you can obtain the different modes from their help section to reach the customer representative.