How strict are Eurowings with Hand Luggage
Eurowings Airlines is a low-cost airline with its headquarters in Germany. Passengers can save time by choosing Eurowings by paying more than trains. It saves plenty of time without putting an extra burden on your pocket. If you book your ticket with the Airline, you will get bags at the airport. If you want to know, does Eurowings Airlines check hand luggage at the airport? Then the answer is yes. You have to get all your personal items checked at the airport security check.
Policies of Eurowings for baggage.
The policies of Eurowings for baggage are discussed below:
- The passengers are allowed to take personal items like a purse, a small backpack, or a laptop with them on the aircraft. The cost of these items is already included in the ticket fare; you do not have to pay extra for these items at the airport.
- The Airline will not permit you to take your bags with you on the aircraft if it has any prohibited items in them.
- You have to pay an extra amount if your bags cross the limit decided by the Airline.
How much do I have to pay for extra luggage
If your bag crosses the pre-decided limit by the Airline, you are supposed to pay the amount below:
- If your baggage weighs 12 kg or less, you need to pay €12 for the first bag and a sum of €70 for the second bag.
- If your bag exceeds 23 kg, you need to pay €17 for your first bag and €75 for the second.
- If your luggage crosses 32 kg, then €65 on the first and €125 on the second bag.
Take help from the above-given information to educate you about baggage policies and prices of Eurowings, or you can contact Eurowings Airlines Phone Number 011 49 221 59988222 or 1-802-341-3409 and get more detailed information from the representative of Eurowings.